2009年8月8日星期六

83C...ck's birthday.....

juz cum b from 83C. we go there celebrate ck d birthday. got me, two yan,yi nong, yingz, chow, sin hao, cw, yee sing n oso chen hooi. kj did cum coz he busy ar. at there always talk talk talk nia. very noisy ar. bt if diam diam very 奇怪 lol. yingz n chow go jusco there buy cakes. buy from secret recipi d le. the cakes delicious den 4fore we buy to yen d lol. wakaka. after tat, we take many picture lol. all busy take pictures nia. wakaka. me too. yo....they always remind yen wan control ar. wakaka! coz of me la. actually ntg d la. is ok la. can accept it. yen oso sms to me say soli ar. siao mie...y wan say soli ar. i n he pass oready lol. n oso thx yan care me la. yi nong sick lol. oready 1 week liao lol, no recover yet ar. so pitiful.

wah sms to me say she d hotmail n facebook hack by ppl ar. tat ppl chg the password too. now she chg the new 1. yo..dunno who ar. so 没脑!!!!!!!!!wah, dun sad liao la. i oso ask guo ci help me buy thing from PC fair. me lazy go ar. coz last week juz go png nia. if this week go again mum must scold me d. i think my mum start worry me liao. coz she never ask me study d. bt recently she always say to me. study study n study. less go out, exam coming soon liao. dun waste our money send u to ibm study. wah, whem i listen i terkejut le. she say d no wrong la. me really less study liao. if got study oso 1 hour oni. 1hour too short can read wat. soli, dun worry me. me will hard study d.

lastly, happy birthday to shinyu n oso kah sheng la.

没有评论:

发表评论