2009年7月16日星期四

busy busy n busy!

recently so busy nia. sunday wan interview lower 6. this week busy do promotion. wan promote to every class le! haiz. me so scare talk in front in many ppl, bt still wan me do promotion..how can like this ar ! bt this my work lai, so try my best do ba. n oso thx 4 my friend who help me d. thx very much. 2morrow wan promote extreme sport d.
this saterday me dunno wan go bon odori or not. hv many reason make me dunno wan go or not. if go, must late come b. bt sunday me still wan b skull. like this me must very tired d. n oso me hv homework did not do yet. so so so ....c tat day mood la ..hv mood den go ...wakaka.
my friend write to me d"世界上没有失败, 只是有放弃,永不放弃, 就有成功的机会''. so meaningful rite? so share to u all. gambate ba..to all my friend especially who take STPM d.

3 条评论:

  1. ying... bon-odori!!!!
    gogogo...
    >.<
    i wan go!!!!!!

    回复删除
  2. like tat d lor...bo jio...but actually wat is bon-odori???hahax

    回复删除
  3. hahaha..now knoe wat is bon odori le ba...

    回复删除